MOU signed with Financial Technologies Knowledge Management Company Ltd (FTKMC), Mumbai for Financial and Commodity Markets Exposure.
WINTER SCHOOL IN FINANCIAL MARKET PRACTICE FOR MBA STUDENTS OF SMJV’S CKSVIM
- Objective of the Programme: To develop a profound understanding of Finance and Commodity Markets which shall further enhance the career options with market and intermediaries within the financial markets ecosystem.
Role of FTKMC:
- Arrangement of Logistics and Coordination with students during the tenure of the programme including the railway station pick up and drop.
- Arrangements for lodging and boarding at NITIE campus with access to library, recreation centre and other facilities.
- Local conveyance for marketplace visits, and occasional outing and social visits.
Exposure and Orientation:
- Overall conduct of the programme.
- Courseware and reading material.
- Technology for hosting simulation trading in the markets.
- Marketplace and Exchange visits.
- Interactions with market practitioners and domain experts.
- Internship & Career opportunities: with US $ 3.5 Billion FT Group & with other market participants / companies.
Students shall experience live financial markets, visit marketplaces, and understand the machines that drive them.