The following Ethics conferences are organized by CKSVIM in collaboration with GTU & FGI:
- 5th International Conference on ‘Impact of Business Ethics, Governance and CSR on Society’, organized by GTU – Post Graduate Centre of Business Ethics & CSR , Ahmedabad, in collaboration with SMJV’s CKSV Institute of Management, Vadodara on February 5-6, 2016 at GTU Chandkheda Campus, Ahmedabad, India.
- 4th International Conference on ‘Business Ethics for Good Corporate Governance & Sustainability’ was organized on February 6th – 7th, 2015 at GTU, Chandkheda Campus, Ahmedabad.
- After the two successful National level Conference on Ethics, CKSVIM in collaboration with GTU organized 3rd Ethics Conference at International Level on 8th and 9th February 2013. The Theme of the Conference was: “Business Ethics, Governance and Sustainable Enterprises”
- Gujarat Technological University in Collaboration with CKSV Institute of Management and Federation of Gujarat Industries organized 2nd National Conference on “Business Ethics and Corporate Governance“ on 23rd – 24th September 2011 at FGI Business Centre.
- The First National Conference on “Business Ethics for Global Success of Indian Businesses” was organised by Gujarat Technological University on 25th and 26th September, 2010 at J. B. Auditorium, Ahmedabad Management Association, Ahmedabad.