Faculty Development Programe
To improve teaching qualities and inculcate modern techniques of teaching methodology, CKSVIM organized several Faculty Development Programs (FDP).
It covered FDPs for MBA Faculties on ‘How to Teach’ new courses under Global MBA Program, FDPs for PhD Researchers and international FDP on teaching. All FDP was organized in collaboration with GTU, ACBSP, CII, HEF and many others national and international Collebrators. In all, some 2,000 teachers were trained during the period of 2009-2020.
The list of Faculty Development Programm’s are as follow:
- FDP on Self Motivation by Ms. Parul Daftari on 10th October 2017 for CKSVIM Faculty members.
- GTU in collaboration with CKSVIM organized the first International FDP held on 25th – 26th October 2013.
- CKSVIM in collaboration with GTU organized FDP on “Design of Questionnaire & Its Integration with Data Analysis Methods” on 26th – 27th July 2013.
- GTU organized FDP for the ‘New MBA Curriculum’, which included New Electives & New Specializations on 12th-13th Jan, 2012.
- GTU organized FDP for the New MBA Curriculum on 11th – 12th July 2011.
- GTU in collaboration with CKSVIM organized FDP on “Selecting Research Problem & Preparing Research Proposal for Ph.D. (Management)” on 19 February 2011.
- CKSVIM in association with GTU and HEF organized the 2nd Faculty Development Program (FDP) at Ahmedabad on 27 & 28 January 2011.
- Gujarat Technological University and in collaboration with Higher Education Forum, (Mumbai) Gujarat Chapter was organized from 17 to 22 August 2010 at Vadodara.
- CKSVIM organized its first FDP from 19th to 21st September 2009.