(Gujarat Technological University)
- Submit Application Form duly filled along with Demand Draft to University with copies of all Certificates/ Mark-sheets and documents.
- Appear for Written Test conducted by GTU Gujarat Technological University. (For students who have cleared their UGC-NET (National Eligibility Test) are exempted from appearing the Written Test).
- The students passed in the Written Test are required to submit the detailed Research Proposal to GTU, prepared in consultation with their proposed PhD Guide/s.
- Students are called for Viva and presentation of Research Proposal along with original documents in GTU, wherein they are screened by the panel members and feedback regarding their Research Proposal is given to the students.
- Based on the feedback from Panellists, the student is either selected for PhD or is asked to revise the Research Proposal.
- The students who are selected are intimated by the University along with the allotment of PhD Guides.
- The students who are supposed to revise the proposal are being called for another round of Viva by the Panellists.
- Selected students are supposed to pay the fees and comply with the Admission Procedure.
Note: The above procedure is information for prospective candidates. Candidates are requested to verify the actual procedure from Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabd / Gandhinagar.
Visit www.gtu.ac.in and search Ph.D Notifications.