Doctoral / Ph.D ProgramThe main objective of the Centre is to create and preserve the awareness among the Teaching Community about the “Role of Research” in the process of Knowledge About CKSVIM
Doctoral / Ph.D Program
Dr. Akshai Aggarwal, inaugurated Ph.D Research Centre of CKSVIM on First Annual Function on 26 February 2011.
The main objective of the Centre is to create and preserve the awareness among the Teaching Community about the “Role of Research” in the process of Knowledge – acquisition, processing, and storage of existing knowledge on one hand and on the other hand, in the process of generation and dissemination of newer knowledge driven by the acquisition of existing knowledge.
Gujarat Technological university
Ph.D Admission Procedure
- Submit Application Form duly filled along with Demand Draft to University with copies of all Certificates/ Mark-sheets and documents.
- Appear for Written Test conducted by GTU Gujarat Technological University. (For students who have cleared their UGC-NET (National Eligibility Test) are exempted from appearing the Written Test).
- The students passed in the Written Test are required to submit the detailed Research Proposal to GTU, prepared in consultation with their proposed PhD Guide/s.
- Students are called for Viva and presentation of Research Proposal along with original documents in GTU, wherein they are screened by the panel members and feedback regarding their Research Proposal is given to the students.
- Based on the feedback from Panellists, the student is either selected for PhD or is asked to revise the Research Proposal.
- The students who are selected are intimated by the University along with the allotment of PhD Guides.
- The students who are supposed to revise the proposal are being called for another round of Viva by the Panellists.
- Selected students are supposed to pay the fees and comply with the Admission Procedure.
Note: The above procedure is information for prospective candidates. Candidates are requested to verify the actual procedure from Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabd / Gandhinagar.
Visit www.gtu.ac.in and search Ph.D Notifications.
Following candidates are registered as Doctoral Candidates at CKSVIM, Vadodara Research Centre .
The list of Doctoral Candidates along with their Research Topic and Guide name are mentioned below:
A study of E-Contracting practices with special reference to few selected industrial units of Gujarat region
Dr. Satendra Kumar
A comparative study of cultural diamention in foreign and domestic multinations corporations in Chennai
A study of awareness attitude and factors influencing personal financial planning for residents of Gujarat.
A study of design aspects of web personalization for online users in India
A study on identifyng teaching competencies and factors affecting teaching competencies with special reference to MBA insitutes in Gujarat.
Service quality measurement of public healthcare facility : A comparative study on urban and rural consumers of surat dist.
A study of relationship between HRM practices and MSME’s performance
Dr. Rajesh Khajuria
A study of erp implementation in select industries
A Study of Ship Building Industry
Management of irrigation projects works contract and dispute resolution mechanism in Gujarat
A study of outsourcing of information technology services with special reference to Gujarat
A study of skill development in select MSME in central Gujarat
Uday Shankar Jha
Study of freight performance of Indian Railways with respect to developing new cost effective model.
Lifestyle and phyco graphic segmentation of urban consumers for classification of consumers shopping from malls in the state of Gujarat.
Dr. Kerav Pandya
Expectations and perceptions towards online shopping. A study of online shoppers in select of cities of Gujarat.
A study of compulsive bying behaviour of consumers in gujarat state in retail mall with special focus on FMCG products.
A study of asset reconstruction companies to recover NPAS of large corporate segment in Guajarat state.
A study of capital structure determinants of selected listed companies in India
Study of relationship between prakriti and performance of employees in a manufacturing sector
Dr. Dalpat Sarupriya
Spiritual pratices asa strategic management approach towards holistic success in corporate world
A study of customers satisfaction and loyaly in organized retail stores of Gujarat
Dr. Tripat Kaur
An empirical study on consumer behaviour intention in hotel industry in Gujarat
A study of impact of financial fraud existing regularity mechanism contemporary methods of fraud and its mitigations
Dr. Akshai Agarwal
A study on economic impact of public spending on agriculture sector : A comparative study of Tanzania and India Govt.
Dr. S.O. Junare
A study on development of competency based human resource system for sales function in pharma sector
Dr. Pradip Desai