Recognitions & Achievements
Founder Director, SMJV’s CKSVIM Business School, Vadodara, India
- CKSVIM has been bestowed with the ZEE Digital Edu future Excellence Award under Outstanding Specialization Opportunities
in Management Category, organized by Zee Digital in June,2021
- CKSVIM has been awarded by ‘National Management Week Award’ by Association of Indian Management Schools, Mumbai in 2022.
- CKSVIM also ranked as 3rd best private institute in state of Gujarat in 2021. The result was published in Nov 2021 issue of Competition Success Review magazine.
- C K Shah Vijapurwala Institute of Management (CKSVIM), has signed an MoU with Harvard Business School (HBS) for nine of the online courses to be offered by HBS Online in the areas of Business Analytics, Global Business, Financial Accountancy, and the like.
- Secured rank in A8 category institutions in the Business Standard B School Survey 2019.
- Ranked as “Top B School of Excellence” for the year 2019 in the CSR-GHRDC (Competition Success Review – Global Human Resource Development Centre), Survey 2019.
- Ranked as 4th best private institute in state of Gujarat. The results were published by November 2019 issue of Competition Success Review magazine.
- Ranked as Top B-School of Excellence by CSR (Competition Success Review) – GHRDC B-School Survey 2018.
- Placed in the “Gold” Category for been the best industry – linked management institute 2018 in a survey jointly conducted by (AICTE) and (CII).
- Gold Medal awarded for Innovation in Education to CKSVIM by AIMS – WeSchool Innovation Award at 30th AIMS Annual Management Education Convention, 31st August 2018.
- Awarded by the Title “College of the Year – 2017” by Silicon India Magazine, 2017.
- Awarded with A+ in Best B – Schools Survey conducted by Business India, 2017.
- Included in the B3 Category of B – School Survey conducted by Business Standard, 2017.
- Awarded with “JK Surana Jain Ratna Award – 2017” by Jain Social Group, 16th April 2017, Vadodara.
- Awarded with “Innovation Award” by Higher Education Forum, at 8th Annual Convention, 18th March 2017, Mumbai.
- Placed in the “Platinum” Category for been the best industry – linked management institute in a survey jointly conducted by (AICTE) and (CII), 9th November 2016, New Delhi.
- Ranked as a “Promising B-School in India” conducted by CSR – GHRDC B-School Survey, 2016.
- Ranked among “Top 3 Private B – Schools in Gujarat” and among the “Top 16 Promising B – Schools in India” by CSR, 2015.
- Adjudged as one of the “Management College of the Year – 2015” by Higher Education Review Magazine, October 2015, Bangalore.
- Ranked at No. 4 position in Gujarat and No. 125 in India under the category “Promising B – Schools” in India by B – School survey conducted by CSR – GHRDC, 2014.
- Conferred the “Excellence In Education” Award at National Gujarat Education Summit & Awards 2015, 18th July 2015, Ahmedabad.
- Placed in the “Green Category” with Index score of more than 40 points in the survey conducted by AICTE – CII, 2014.
- Placed in the “B2 Category” of B – School Survey conducted by of Business Standard IMRB, 2014.
- Ranked “1st under GTU and 4th in Gujarat” among MBA Institutes in Gujarat by Times B – School Survey partnered with The Nielsen Company, 2014.